Hello, Insiders! My name is Aimee and I’m a Program Manager on the Office Graphics team. I’m excited to share with you a new set of curated premium images as part of our latest editorial for Premium Creative Content.
Mental Health Awareness Month
May is Mental Health Awareness Month, a yearly time for us to raise awareness of mental illnesses and the realities of living with these conditions, share stories, have conversations, and provide support. education, and strategies for attaining mental health and wellness.
To help tell your stories, we have curated a set of premium images for Microsoft 365 subscribers to use in their documents, worksheets, presentations, and emails. We hope you enjoy them!
How to use it
- In your favorite Office app (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Outlook), select Insert > Pictures > Stock Images.
- In the search box, type in Mental Health.
- Browse the curated image collection, select the image or images you want, and then click Insert to use them in your document, worksheet, presentation, or email.
In order to use this feature and have access to the full library, you must be:
- Connected to the Internet
- A Microsoft 365 subscriber
The feature is currently available in the following apps and platforms:
- Windows: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Mac: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Office on the web: PowerPoint, Word
If you have any feedback or suggestions, you can send them by clicking Help > Feedback.
Learn what other information you should include in your feedback to ensure it’s actionable and reaches the right people. We’re excited to hear from you!
Sign up for the Office Insider newsletter and get the latest information about Insider features in your inbox once a month!